DHC Brightening Sunscreen SPF 30 (1fl. oz.)
DHC's Brightening Sunscreen SPF 30 Broad Spectrum is formulated with 100% mineral-based sun blockers, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, that offer broad-spectrum protection from damaging UVA and UBA rays. Infused with alpha-arbutin and vitamin C, these powerful ingredients help brighten the skin and improve the appearance of dullness, dark spots and uneven texture.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide: earth minerals used in sunscreens for their ability to block both skin-damaging UVA and skin-burning UVB rays
- Alpha Arbutin: known as one of the most advanced natural ingredients in skin care, it works to reduce the look of dark spots and hyperpigmentation caused by premature aging
- Vitamin C: a stabilized form of vitamin C used as an antioxidant and skin brightener
- Olive Nutrients: a combination of olive leaf extract, rich in the naturally occurring coenzyme Q10, and olive oil, they give skin a boost of nourishing antioxidants, hydration and additional protection from free radicals
- Formulated with 100% mineral-based sun blockers
- The lightweight formula can be worn under makeup
- Brightens and hydrates the skin
- A “shake bead” inside each bottle helps to mix the product before each use
Tip: Shake well before use to mix product.