Paul & Joe Moisture Lotion
The new Paul & Joe Beauté Moisture Lotion is a “serum lotion” that offers rich hydration and plump elasticity to the skin. It quickly penetrates the skin, thanks to the emulsification of emollient oils with a complex of skin-compatible phospholipids and phytosterols.
• Olive oil from ancient trees – hydrating emollient, rich in Vitamin E, promotes blood circulation, helps skin maintain firmness, antioxidant
• Olive leaf extract - moisturizing
• Hyaluronic acid - forms a soft layer over the skin surface to seal in moisture
• Adsorbent hyaluronic acid – this cationized (positively charged) hyaluronic acid is attracted to the skin, which has a negative charge, delivering lasting hydration
• Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid - a type of hyaluronic acid that has been broken down to a size small enough to penetrate the stratum corneum
• Hyaluronic acid yeast ferment filtrate - produced by fermenting hyaluronic acid with yeast, this ingredient has greater hydrating properties as well as cell-revitalizing and skin-brightening properties
• Royal jelly extract – containing vitamins, minerals and amino acids, royal jelly is hydrating and cell revitalizing
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycereth-26, Endomyces Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ectoin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrogenated Lecithin, PEG-5 Phytosterol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool.
Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.