Yamamoto Kale Grass Powder & Probiotics Value Size
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Kale refers to certain vegetable cultivars of the plant species Brassica oleracea, which is originated in the Mediterranean region. It is considered to be similar to wild cabbage and is rich in vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, and dietary fiber. It is especially high in Vitamin A and C.
How to use:
- Take 1 or 2 sachets a day. Use only as a part of a healthy and balanced diet. Enjoy this tea anytime you want.
- Other recipe ideas: Mix it with yogurt, soy powder, ground sesame seed, skimmed milk, or your favorite beverage.
- Mix 1 sachet (3g) into 100mL (3.4 fl oz.) of water, soy milk or any other your favorite beverage. Drink Immediately.
- Recommended water (or beverage) temperatures are warm 30-40˚C (86-104˚F) or cold.
- Take 2-3 sachets per day to increase consumption of vegetables and plant-based fiber.
- Using a shaker bottle makes it easier to mix. Do not use hot water in a shaker bottle. It may cause high pressure within the bottle to pop the cap and result in injury.
- Please adjust the amount of water or beverage to your liking.